Driftwood Recovery offers transformative drug and alcohol addiction treatment in a modern setting. Our treatment center is discretely located on an untouched, 85-acre campus in the rolling hills of Central Texas, 25 miles south of Austin.
At Driftwood Recovery in Driftwood TX, we believe that recovery from substance abuse starts with a courageous mindset. Our addiction and pain recovery center inspires clients to face their challenges head on and reclaim control of their lives. Our evidence-based addiction treatment programs encourage each client to look inside of themselves and discover the root of their problems. After undergoing our full continuum of care, clients will return to society equipped to handle life’s obstacles without resorting back to old behaviors.
The mission at our Texas rehab center is to create a healing environment for each client to realize the happiness they deserve in recovery from addiction and chronic pain.
Our programs for addiction and pain recovery include:
To get the most out of our addiction and pain rehab center, we utilize effective evidence-based techniques:
- Acceptance and Commitment Therapy (ACT) — ACT is an empirically based therapeutic approach that uses acceptance and mindfulness strategies with commitment and behavioral changes strategies, to increase psychological flexibility and improve motivation.
- Cognitive Behavioral Therapy (CBT) — CBT is a therapeutic approach that is structured, present oriented and directed toward solving current problems by teaching skills and strategies to modify dysfunctional thinking and behaviors.
- Dialectical Behavioral Therapy (DBT) — DBT is an evidence based behavioral therapy approach that offers skills and approaches to improve functioning in four domains; Mindfulness, Interpersonal Effectiveness, Distress Tolerance and Emotion Regulation.
- Dual Diagnosis Treatment — Dual Diagnosis is a treatment approach that addresses a client substance abuse disorder while simultaneously addressing their mental health disorder.
- Eye Movement Desensitization & Reprocessing (EMDR) — EMDR has shown to be useful in resolving traumatic experiences, enabling healing from the symptoms and emotional distress that are the result of disturbing life experiences.
Our facilities include 85 acres of spacious living arrangements and amenities for our clients.
Guests can enjoy our fitness center, nutritional instruction, ropes courses, and a number of outdoor activities at our addiction and pain rehab center.