Those who abuse substances never believe they’ll develop an addiction. Unfortunately, it’s a common outcome. When substances begin to take over lives, it’s vital that individuals seek qualified Texas substance abuse treatments before it’s too late. Learn how Driftwood Recovery in Driftwood, Texas, can be the change you or your loved one needs.
How Do You Know When to Seek Substance abuse Treatments?
There’s a blurry line between substance abuse and addiction. Some individuals can consume alcohol or drugs in excess without ever developing a dependence. Others rely upon those substances in order to function. If you’re wondering whether or not your drug or alcohol use is a problem, use these questions as a guide:
- Do you drink or use drugs more than you used to?
- Can you recognize when it’s time to stop?
- Is substance abuse affecting social, work or family relationships?
- Have others voiced their concerns over your drug or alcohol use?
- Do you get anxious when you’ve gone too long without drugs or alcohol?
Answering “yes” to any one of these questions could mean that it’s time to seek effective addiction treatment.
What Level of Substance Abuse Treatments is Right For Me?
Driftwood Recovery offers multiple levels of care for clients struggling with addiction. Because no two individuals take the same two paths to recovery, our staff strives to provide individualized treatment to each client that walks through our doors. At each level of care, clients will have access to the same proven therapies.
Our TX addiction treatment programs include:
- Residential addiction treatment program: We find that a majority of our clients benefit from starting treatment at the residential level. While staying on our 85-acre campus 24/7, you or your loved one can take advantage of comprehensive therapeutic approaches in an amenity-rich environment.
- Partial hospitalization program: PHP can either be a step down from residential treatment, or a way for patients to gain further stabilization following detox. Clients with severe addiction histories or other medical conditions can benefit from this type of program.
- Intensive outpatient program: Our IOP program offers clients added flexibility on their path to recovery. In some cases, individuals step down from residential programs. For those with less severe addiction histories, an inflexible work schedule or family responsibilities, an IOP program offers a quality solution.
- Extended care program: After individuals complete addiction treatment, our goal is to keep them on the path to lifelong recovery. Through dedicated support groups and sober living housing, our clients can continue building positive habits.
Life-Changing Substance Abuse Treatments
During your stay at Driftwood Recovery, our evidence-based therapeutic approaches lay the foundation for change. We offer the following substance abuse treatments:
- Alcohol addiction rehab program
- Adderall addiction rehab program
- Benzo addiction rehab program
- Cocaine addiction rehab program
- Heroin addiction rehab program
- Marijuana addiction rehab program
- Xanax addiction rehab program
While traditional addiction counseling plays a major role in your addiction treatment, we believe that experiential activities such as aquatic, fitness and yoga therapy can help effectively heal the mind, body, and spirit. These activities can also help clients develop strong coping techniques to prepare them for a successful post-treatment life.
If you or someone you love needs effective addiction treatment, one phone call can change your life. See how our 12 step focused programs can aid in recovery. Call Driftwood Recovery today at 866-426-4694 to begin life again.