Our partial hospitalization program is highly individualized and designed for men and women who are enduring the difficult process of transitioning back to daily life. Clients will hone their recovery skills and coping strategies in both individual and group therapy and get down to the core issues that are fueling their addiction. Our highly curated staff will facilitate experiential activities including high and low ropes course, hiking and biking to challenge our clients both physically and mentally.
We will offer educational and vocational counseling to allow our clients to capitalize on their strengths and reintegrate back into work or school life. Our PHP clients and their families will be invited to participate in our family program.
If you’re suffering from addiction, you may need help minimizing post acute withdrawal syndrome (PAWS) effects. Without the use of medication, licensed medical professionals will closely monitor your health and nutrition as you begin treatment.
For individuals suffering from intense chronic pain, in the past your first instinct might have been to self-medicate. During our Partial Hospitalization Program, we use various therapies to not only limit your discomfort, but help you develop a positive outlook on life.
Therapies Used During Partial Hospitalization Programs
Similar to residential treatment programs and outpatient programs, our Partial Hospitalization Program consists of individual and group therapy, both designed to help you understand issues related to your addiction or chronic pain. Our therapists use a variety of therapies, including:
- Acceptance and Commitment Therapy (ACT) — ACT is an empirically based therapeutic approach that uses acceptance and mindfulness strategies with commitment and behavioral changes strategies, to increase psychological flexibility and improve motivation.
- Cognitive Behavioral Therapy (CBT) — CBT is a therapeutic approach that is structured, present oriented and directed toward solving current problems by teaching skills and strategies to modify dysfunctional thinking and behaviors.
- Dialectical Behavioral Therapy (DBT) — DBT is an evidence based behavioral therapy approach that offers skills and approaches to improve functioning in four domains; Mindfulness, Interpersonal Effectiveness, Distress Tolerance and Emotion Regulation.
- Dual Diagnosis Treatment — Dual Diagnosis is a treatment approach that addresses a client substance abuse disorder while simultaneously addressing their mental health disorder.
- Eye Movement Desensitization & Reprocessing (EMDR) — EMDR has shown to be useful in resolving traumatic experiences, enabling healing from the symptoms and emotional distress that are the result of disturbing life experiences.
- 12-Step Integration
Our Partial Hospitalization Programs Also Help You Regain Physical Health
Driftwood Recovery’s holistic healing embraces physical activity. Overcoming an addiction or chronic pain issue means healing mentally, physically and spiritually. While “talk” therapy goes a long way in getting to your core issues, experiential therapy can significantly enhance your recovery.
For clients healthy enough to participate, our Partial Hospitalization Program provides:
- Aquatic Therapy
- Fitness Therapy
- Nutritional Therapy
- High/Low Ropes Courses
Get a High-Quality Partial Hospitalization Program at Driftwood Recovery
Make the courageous decision to start your recovery today. Call Driftwood Recovery at 866-426-4694 to verify your insurance or learn more about our Partial Hospitalization Program.