Those who abuse substances never believe they’ll develop an addiction. Unfortunately, it’s a common outcome. When substances begin to take over lives, it’s vital that individuals seek qualified substance abuse treatment before it’s too late. Learn how Driftwood Recovery in Driftwood, Texas, can be the change you or your loved one needs.
How Do You Know When to Seek Substance abuse Treatments?
There’s a blurry line between substance abuse and addiction. Some individuals can consume alcohol or drugs in excess without ever developing a dependence. Others rely upon those substances in order to function. If you’re wondering whether or not your drug or alcohol use is a problem, use these questions as a guide:
- Do you drink or use drugs more than you used to?
- Can you recognize when it’s time to stop?
- Is substance abuse affecting social, work or family relationships?
- Have others voiced their concerns over your drug or alcohol use?
- Do you get anxious when you’ve gone too long without drugs or alcohol?
Answering “yes” to any one of these questions could mean that it’s time to seek effective addiction treatment.
What Level of Addiction Abuse Treatment is Right For Me?
Driftwood Recovery offers multiple levels of care for clients struggling with addiction. Because no two individuals take the same two paths to recovery, our staff strives to provide individualized treatment to each client that walks through our doors. At each level of care, clients will have access to the same proven therapies.
Our addiction treatment programs include:
- Residential treatment: We find that a majority of our clients benefit from starting treatment at the residential level. While staying on our 85-acre campus 24/7, you or your loved one can take advantage of comprehensive therapeutic approaches in an amenity-rich environment.
- Partial hospitalization program: PHP can either be a step down from residential treatment, or a way for patients to gain further stabilization following detox. Clients with severe addiction histories or other medical conditions can benefit from this type of program.
- Intensive outpatient program: Our IOP program offers clients added flexibility on their path to recovery. In some cases, individuals step down from residential programs. For those with less severe addiction histories, an inflexible work schedule or family responsibilities, an IOP program offers a quality solution.
- Extended care program: After individuals complete addiction treatment, our goal is to keep them on the path to lifelong recovery. Through dedicated support groups and sober living housing, our clients can continue building positive habits.
How Addiction Treatment Therapies Promote Change
During your stay at Driftwood Recovery, our evidence-based therapeutic approaches lay the foundation for change. Our licensed and experienced therapists work with clients to discover the underlying reasons behind their addiction. Some of our therapeutic techniques include:
While traditional addiction counseling plays a major role in your addiction treatment, we believe that experiential activities such as aquatic, fitness and yoga therapy can help effectively heal the mind, body and spirit. These activities can also help clients develop strong coping techniques to prepare them for a successful post-treatment life.
If you or someone you love needs effective addiction treatment, one phone call can change your life. See how our 12 step focused programs can aid in recovery. Call Driftwood Recovery today at 866-426-4694 to begin life again.