When seeking addiction or chronic pain recovery, affected individuals need every advantage possible in order to overcome their issues. While a facility’s treatment resources are definitely important, you should also consider location. Discover why Driftwood Recovery in Driftwood TX provides the perfect sanctuary to focus on recovery.
The Issue with Staying Local for Treatment
With one of the nation’s largest populations, Texas residents have an abundance of drug addiction treatment and pain recovery options. Chances are that individuals can easily find some sort of rehab facility locally. However, just because it’s a convenient option doesn’t automatically mean it’s effective.
Without even considering a treatment center’s program options or therapeutic approaches, staying local can be problematic. Remaining close to home for rehab means that you’ll also be around triggers that may have contributed to your issues in the first place. Especially in early recovery, lacking effective coping techniques can lead you to relapse.
Located in quiet Driftwood TX, our 85-acre grounds gives individuals the peace and privacy they need to begin their courageous recovery. You’ll be able to leave stress and trouble at home while seeking a new beginning.
Our Programs in Driftwood TX
At Driftwood Recovery, our experienced therapists, counselors and case managers use proven modalities that promote lasting change. Because there’s no one surefire path to recovery, we offer various addiction treatment programs, including:
- Residential treatment: Clients stay on campus 24/7 as they experience individual and group therapy to address addiction, substance use disorders and effective pain management.
- Family program: Because we believe family involvement is vital to recovery, our Loved Ones Courageous Recovery Family Program invites members to join the treatment process for a two-and-a-half-day program.
- Partial hospitalization program: PHP can serve as either a step down from residential or a starting point for those with severe addiction histories. Our team provides clients with added stabilization while receiving extensive treatment.
- Intensive outpatient program: An IOP offers treatment flexibility without sacrificing quality individual or group therapy. Clients come to the facility a few times a week as opposed to staying 24/7 on campus.
- Extended care program: After completing one of our initial treatment phases, our extended care program helps clients strengthen their recovery before fully transitioning back into society.
Our Proven Therapies Make the Difference
At our Driftwood TX facility, we blend traditionally effective behavioral therapies with experiential approaches, allowing clients to blossom and develop positive coping techniques. Some of our methods include:
- Cognitive behavioral therapy
- Acceptance and commitment therapy
- Dialectical behavioral therapy
- Fitness and nutritional therapy
- Yoga and meditation
- High and low ropes courses
Discover How You or Your Loved One’s Life Can Begin Again
Get away from dangerous environmental triggers that can stunt early recovery. Discover a safe, comfortable and enriching treatment experience at Driftwood Recovery.
To find out more about our Driftwood TX facility, call 866-426-4694 today.