Located in the serene rolling hills of Central Texas, Driftwood Recovery offers a new beginning for courageous individuals struggling with addiction and chronic pain. Our evidence-based treatment programs and compassionate staff members inspire clients to dig deeper and uncover the underlying causes of their issues. With our help, they’ll leave our facility with the life skills and tools needed for sustainable recovery.
About Our Treatment Programs
At Driftwood Recovery, we offer a variety of addiction treatment programs on our peaceful, 85-acre ranch land property. Some of them include:
- Pain Recovery Program
- Residential Program
- Partial Hospitalization Programs (PHP)
- Intensive Outpatient Programs (IOP)
- Family Program
- Extended Care Program
About Our Therapeutic Approaches
During these programs, our licensed and experienced clinical staff uses an array of therapeutic approaches in order to get to the root cause of addiction or pain. They’re well-versed in techniques such as:
- Acceptance and Commitment Therapy (ACT): increases psychological flexibility and improves motivation through behavioral-change strategies
- Cognitive Behavioral Therapy (CBT): structured, present-centered approach that teaches strategies to alter dysfunctional thinking and behaviors in an effort to solve current problems
- Dialectical Behavioral Therapy (DBT): proven approach that seeks to improve functioning in four domains: Mindfulness, Interpersonal Effectiveness, Distress Tolerance, and Emotion Regulation
- Dual Diagnosis Treatment: simultaneously addresses substance abuse disorder and co-occurring mental health disorders
- Eye Movement Desensitization & Reprocessing (EMDR): resolves traumatic experiences while also reducing pain and sensitivity related to that trauma
Read Our Digital Brochure and Learn How Your Life Can Begin Again
Whether you struggle with addiction or chronic pain, your journey to recovery can only begin when you make the courageous decision to seek change. Once you’re ready to change your life for the better, compassionate professionals at Driftwood Recovery will be ready to guide you down the path to lasting sobriety.
Don’t wait until it’s too late to get help. Read our digital brochure or give us a call at 866-426-4694 to learn more about our life-changing treatment programs.